Remember the whole sketch thing....well, I decided to check before I posted my pics of some layouts done with a sketch that was posted on the forum (I got them from the sketcher blog, not the forum, but wanted to share)..well, the forum admin told me that I couldn't use my watermark with the word copyright unless I proved I owned the copyright...uh...its pics I took of my children on my layout that I took a pic of ..no proof necessary, in Canada...copyright protection is automatic, but you can take the addition step to register...needless to say - I won't be sharing anymore of my work there. I've also asked that the couple I had already shared be deleted immediately and then I'm leaving the board.
So...I will share the two pics I wanted to share here though...both of these layouts are based on
this sketch by Day!!

I love Day's sketches....I use them alot.....she Rocks!!
ETA: So as of this morning, I've been Banned from that board...banned for going the proper route and asking about using the watermark on my pics BEFORE I actually posted it...so a note to you all....stay away from House of Scraps.ca if you were tempted to join them before....
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more
LOL! THat place sounds just horrible!
Post a Comment