My adventures of everyday life and scrapbooking and sewing and all the other hobbies that are a part of my world.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
CHA & Making Memories
Its CHA time, and the Making Memories blog they are giving away all kinds of goodies during the show...today its their new Mistletoe line!!!
Go check it out....its great!!!!
Thanks for your comment on the CHRISTMAS WITH THE CRICUT blog today! You had asked where you might be able to purchase 12x24" paper... several online stores carry it and so does Provocraft themselves. But, you can also use just plain ole poster board... you just have to cut it to size.
Go to http://www.ohmycrafts.com/accessories-2.aspx to order the 12x24" mats. Hope that helps!
Hi!! I'm Eryn, I am Mom to two wonderful boys (ages 6 & 10) who keep me on my toes. I work full time outside the home, and in my spare time I like to scrapbook, make cards, sew, knit and read....
1 comment:
Hi Erin!!
Thanks for your comment on the CHRISTMAS WITH THE CRICUT blog today! You had asked where you might be able to purchase 12x24" paper... several online stores carry it and so does Provocraft themselves. But, you can also use just plain ole poster board... you just have to cut it to size.
Go to http://www.ohmycrafts.com/accessories-2.aspx
to order the 12x24" mats. Hope that helps!
Tammy
Post a Comment