It was a great swap and I got lots of great sets to use in my scrapbooking..I am so excited to find time to scrap now.
I made this set for the Animals group...I had seen this lion made by someone on SCS, and now of course I can't find my notes, so if you know who the original creator was, please let me know so that I can give proper credit.
CS - Stampin Up, PP - Reminisce, Ribbon - misc
This next one, I did for the Boys Group...
CS - SU, Stamps - SU Just Riding, pp - misc, misc black embossing powder, versamark
This one was for the Holiday group. Because most of the others in the swap are from the US, I chose to do July 4th for them (I did do Canada Day for the two of us who are Canadian, but haven't taken pictures of it yet)
CS - SU, PP - misc, Star brads - misc, SU New Scalloped trim border punch, stickles.
I cut the stars using a file I got from a blog (can't find my notes, so as soon as I do will update with proper credit..)
Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:
Post a Comment