Another sewing project...this one took me two Sew Nights to complete. I have recently joined a sewing group that meets the first and third Tuesdays of the month. I am really loving getting back to sewing.
I made these 'litter bags' from a pattern from Squirmy Worm Studio, an etsy shop. Love how easy her pattern was to use. I made one for my sewing bag..with a pin cushion, exactly like her pattern. Then I altered the pattern by just attaching a velcro strap on two that I made for myself and fellow Scrapbooking friend (hi Arlene!) so that we could attach it to our Creative Memories Side Kick cup holders. I also made 2 more for scrapbooking friends (Hi Heather & Sharon!) that I attached to tiles to keep them on the table. All recipients loved their trash bags!! I delivered them while we were at a retreat this past weekend.
Thanks to Squirmy Worm Studio for such a user friendly pattern. I can see making a few more of these as gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Eryn - these turned out amazing and I LOVE IT! Thank you again - you are very thoughtful and a fantastic friend.
Post a Comment