Monday, November 10, 2008

I Scrapped!!!

A real layout.....LOL!! I've been so busy working on swaps the last little while that it feels really strange to be doing an actual layout. This is from PUmpkin Carving this year. I don't know why but we've never done it before. Dawson got right into, scooping seeds out, using a spoon and his hands. Brayden was into scooping for about 5 mins then didn't want to get dirty lol!! The PP is all SU - Ghostly Greetings dsp, the orange cs strips unknown, the spider paperclip is from a swap on a scrapbooking board I co host....the layout is a loose lift of a layout by one of the other board members...thanks for sharing your layout Marlene!!

3 comments:

Deann said...

Love it, Eryn!

Anonymous said...

I love how you did your journaling!!! And love the blog chica!

Deann said...

Hey girl! Check out my blog...I'm passing on a bloggy award to you :)