Sunday, November 16, 2008

Peace and Quiet!

I finally have a day to myself....I'm home alone....can do whatever I want......and here I sit on the computer LOL! The boys have gone hunting.... I've done nothing scrappy in the past 4 days. Wait - I did a fast scrap challenge for the ACOT Crop yesterday, but otherwise nothing....I need to do a card today for my Aunt for her birthday...and I need to get some digi stuff done.... And then....the phone rings.....looks like my quiet day is over....Dawson called asking if I wanted a hot chocolate from Timmys! From the way Brayden was talking in the background, the hunt was successful today....but it also means they'll be heading out again to Papa's soon....days like this I'm really happy we don't have a garage!!

1 comment:

Deann said...

Yay on having a bit of a quiet day! And I love the new header...looks great!