Sunday, January 25, 2009

Challenge LO...

Did this layout for a couple of challenges on the Scrapbook board....one was to add the digits in your age together and that total is the # that references what color to use...I got Grey. The other was to use certain sizes of paper, 5 brads & a swap item. As soon as I saw grey, I thought - good for a wedding layout...hard to believe this was taken 9.5 years ago... All PP is SU charbon ds paper, heart brads (unknown), vellum, fibre Dawson is recovering quite well..they weren't able to do the full operation, so he isn't as restricted in movements - he can get around on crutches and hop/crawl so that is better..we go back on Tues for a follow up and see how things are and whether they have to go back and try again or not.

1 comment:

Deann said...

That LO is gorgeous!!!