Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!!
Goodbye 2008! Hello 2009!!
We are starting the New Year off with another planned foot surgery for Dawson.....and an extended vacation for him & I....as he will need to be assisted with nearly everything for 4 - 6 weeks.....I have plans to get Brayden potty trained while we are confined at home!! I'm dreaming of the day we are diaper free!
I am looking forward to more scrapbooking too!! Now that its cold out, I tend to want to stay inside, by the fire so I hope to spend that time in a constructive way..As well, the scrapbook board I am a cohost of is having a 'surprise' tomorrow night...can't give many details till then, but the girls are excited as they aren't quite sure what to expect! LOL!!
Off to spend the day with my boys....kept them out way too late last night (130 by the time we brought them home) but they slept in so that was a nice change. Sounds like we are heading to Walmart - Dawson needs new boots...we were trying not to buy any till after surgery as they will fit different, but the ones he has are cracked all the way through, meaning wet socks so guess we must give in....lol! I need some mitts too as mine have vanished....ttfn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope the surgery goes well!!! I'll keep him in my prayers!
Post a Comment